Sickness Gladiators Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sickness Gladiators is an improved PvP site about WoWscape Private Server. We will tell you the bests tricks in Arenas!! (SG Gaming)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Presentations!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zatax
Admin
Zatax

Presentations! Empty
PostSubject: Presentations!   Presentations! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:49 pm

Here are the presentations of our super team!

Zatax (Admin): I am the admin of this website, I created it to provide to our community some tricks and skills in arenas. I am with the bests of the US servers, here I will present them.. I have friends on this forum and some Moderators that are experimented. For more informations, you can e-mail me to my personnal address at: Jean_Michel416@hotmail.com . Thank you and I hope you'll like my website Very Happy!! ROGUES 4 LIFE!!

Gabouche (Moderator): He is one of my friends, he doesn't play WoW a lot but only when he got the time.. He prefer to smoke pot and weed with some people;). Gabouche like to play with Melee guys like a Warrior, Pally or something like that. He is satanik, so please don't ask him for questions about WoW. Why not asking him?? It's only because he don't know the answers! xD

Mortikus/Lotis (Moderator): He is one of my friends and he's one of the best I saw on a Frost Mage and on a Discipline Priest. He is on a 2v2 arena team with me and we are up to 1650.. We are reading forums to try playing very good.. If you have some questions, you can send them, he will send a response to you, he will help you if you want!!

Pringles (ArenaPro): Pringles is a pro in arenas, and he is my friend in real life.. On US servers, he goes up to 1850 with a rogue. AWESOME!! If you would like to contact him, he would help you for sure!! Just contact him ingame at *Pringles (Thank you). Razz

Our team: We are consacred to make a fullguide about PvP skills. After we finished it, we will traduce it and print it. We would like to sell it but before we do it, we would like to know if you like it and if it works very much. I would like to say thank you very very much for players that assisted me in US. I play a lot on it but more on WoWscape (BattleScape). You can contact me on US at *Bersick on Undermine(Realm), or on BattleScape at *Zatax. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sicknessgladiators.board-directory.net

Presentations!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sickness Gladiators Team :: STARTING :: What about our team?-
Jump to: